EE and CE Graduate Student Orientation
The EE/CE Fall 2021 Graduate Student Orientation for incoming students will take place on September 8th (detailed agenda will follow later in the summer).
At the bottom of this page we include important documents and links (Orientation E-Packet). Students are encouraged to carefully read this material. Please check this page closer to the event, as we keep updating it.
We put together important resources to help you with a smooth transition to the EE and CE Graduate programs.
- Communications, Networking, Internet & Internet of Things
- Computer Engineering and Computer Systems
- Integrated Circuits and Systems & Electronics
- Integrated Devices & Photonics
- Signals, Information, Data, Learning & Control
- Smart Electric Energy
- Systems Biology and Neuroengineering
Offered Classes Fall 2021
- See the online bulletin for a complete course list
- Offered Classes in EE
- Offered Classes in APAM
- Offered Classes in CS
- Offered Classes in Mechanical Engineering