EE and CE Graduate Student Orientation
The EE/CE Fall 2022 Graduate Student Orientation for incoming students will take place on September 1st at Miller Theater and Math Lawn (on campus). Sign-in will start at 9:15am at Math Lawn. Detailed agenda is below.
At the bottom of this page we include important documents and links (Orientation E-Packet). Students are encouraged to carefully read this material. Please check this page closer to the event, as we keep updating it.
We put together important resources to help you with a smooth transition to the EE and CE Graduate programs.
- Communications, Networking, Internet & Internet of Things
- Computer Engineering and Computer Systems
- Integrated Circuits and Systems & Electronics
- Integrated Devices & Photonics
- Signals, Information, Data, Learning & Control
- Smart Electric Energy
- Systems Biology and Neuroengineering
Offered Classes Fall 2022
- See the online bulletin for a complete course list
- Offered Classes in EE
- Offered Classes in APAM
- Offered Classes in CS
- Offered Classes in Mechanical Engineering