Student Wellness Resources
If you are experiencing personal or academic difficulties and would like to speak with someone, please feel free to reach out to any of the below:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Stephanie King, Director of Student Wellness, 212.853.1369 or [email protected] | https://wellbeing.columbia.edu
For Graduate Engineering Students:
Columbia University Resources
Medical Services provides primary care services, from wellness visits, treatment of chronic conditions, routine and urgent medical care, travel medicine, immunizations, sexual and reproductive health services, LGBTQ health care, confidential HIV testing and more.
Schedule an appointment or call 212-854-7426.
Urgent or Immediate Assistance:
- During clinic hours, call 212-854-7426.
- After hours, or on weekends or University holidays, call 212-854-7426 for 24/7 support.
- In an emergency, call CUEMS/Public Safety at 212-854-5555 if you are on or near campus, or dial 911 if you are off-campus.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS) supports the psychological and emotional well-being of students through a variety of services including individual counseling, support groups, referral services and workshops.
- CPS has been delivering virtual counserling services as well as many virtual support groups. In addition, they provide a broad range of online coping skills.
- Call 212-854-2878 24/7 to speak to a clinician and schedule an appointment.
If you are more comfortable contacting someone within the Electrical Engineering department or the Computer Engineering program. For emergencies, please contact the above Public Safety number:
- Elsa Sanchez, Director of Student Affairs, 212.854.3104 or [email protected]