- L. Kennedy, S.F. Chang, A. Natsev. Query-Adaptive Fusion for Multimodal Search. Proceedings of the IEEE, 96(4):567-588, 2008.
- Q. Sun, J. Apostolopoulos, C. W. Chen, S.F. Chang. Quality-Optimized and Secure End-to-End Authentication for Media Delivery. Proceedings of the IEEE, 96(1):97-111, 2008.
- Jun Wang, Xiaobo Zhou, Pamela L. Bradley, Shih-Fu Chang, Norbert Perrimon, Stephen T.C. Wong. Cellular Phenotype Recognition for High-Content RNAi Genome-Wide Screening. Journal of Biomolecular Screening, 13(1):29-39, February 2008.
- Dong Xu, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Event Recognition Using Kernel Methods with Multilevel Temporal Alignment. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 30(11):1985-1997, November 2008.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Junfeng He, Yu-Gang Jiang, Elie El Khoury, Chong-Wah Ngo, Akira Yanagawa, Eric Zavesky. Columbia University/VIREO-CityU/IRIT TRECVID2008 High-Level Feature Extraction and Interactive Video Search. In NIST TRECVID Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2008.
- Junfeng He, Shih-Fu Chang, Lexing Xie. Fast Kernel Learning for Spatial Pyramid Matching. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Anchorage, Alaska, USA, June 2008.
- Steven C. H. Hoi, Wei Liu, Shih-Fu Chang. Semi-Supervised Distance Metric Learning for Collaborative Image Retrieval. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Anchorage, Alaska, USA, June 2008.
- Y.-F. Hsu, S.-F. Chang. Statistical Fusion of Multiple Cues for Image Tampering Detection. In Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, 2008.
- Wei Jiang, Shih-Fu Chang, Tony Jebara, Alexander Loui. Semantic concept classification by joint semi-supervised learning of feature subspaces and support vector machines. In European Conference on Computer Vision, Pages 270-283, 2008.
- Wei Jiang, Eric Zavesky, Shih-Fu Chang, Alex Loui. Cross-Domain Learning Methods for High-Level Visual Concept Classification. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, San Diego, California, U.S.A, October 2008.
- Lyndon Kennedy, Shih-Fu Chang. Internet image archaeology: automatically tracing the manipulation history of photographs on the web. In MM '08: Proceeding of the 16th ACM international conference on Multimedia, October 2008.
- Wei Liu, Wei Jiang, Shih-Fu Chang. Relevance Aggregation Projections for Image Retrieval. In ACM International Conference on Image and Video Retrieval, Niagara Falls, Canada, July 2008.
- Jun Wang, Tony Jebara, Shih-Fu Chang. Graph Transduction via Alternating Minimization. In International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Helsinki, Finland, July 2008.
- Jun Wang, Shih-Fu Chang, Xiabo Zhou, T. C. Stephen Wong. Active Microscopic Cellular Image Annotation by Superposable Graph Transduction with Imbalanced Labels. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Anchorage, Alaska, USA, June 2008.
- Dong Xu, Tat-Jen Cham, Shuicheng Yan, Shih-Fu Chang. Near Duplicate Image Identification with Spatially Aligned Pyramid Matching. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Anchorage, Alaska, USA, June 2008.
- Eric Zavesky, Shih-Fu Chang, Cheng-Chih Yang. Visual Islands: Intuitive Browsing of Visual Search Results. In ACM International Conference on Image and Video Retrieval, Pages 617-626, Niagara Falls, Canada, 2008.
- Eric Zavesky, Shih-Fu Chang. CuZero: Embracing the Frontier of Interactive Visual Search for Informed Users. In ACM Multimedia Information Retrieval, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, October 2008.
- Xi Zhou, Xiaodan Zhuang, Shuicheng Yan, Shih-Fu Chang, Mark Hasegawa-Johnson, Thomas S. Huang. SIFT-Bag kernel for video event analysis. In MM '08: Proceeding of the 16th ACM international conference on Multimedia, October 2008.
- Yu-Gang Jiang, Akira Yanagawa, Shih-Fu Chang, Chong-Wah Ngo. CU-VIREO374: Fusing Columbia374 and VIREO374 for Large Scale Semantic Concept Detection. ADVENT Technical Report #223-2008-1 Columbia University, August 2008.
- Jun Wang, Shih-Fu Chang. Columbia TAG System - Transductive Annotation by Graph Version 1.0. ADVENT Technical Report #225-2008-3 Columbia University, October 2008.
- Akira Yanagawa, Alexander C. Loui, Jiebo Luo, Shih-Fu Chang, Dan Ellis, Wei Jiang, Lyndon Kennedy, Keansub Lee. Kodak consumer video benchmark data set: concept definition and annotation. ADVENT Technical Report #222-2008-8 Columbia University, September 2008.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).