- Special thanks to CAPES and the Lemann Foundation that awarded Daniel de Godoy Peixoto with fellowships to support his studies.
- Thanks to MOSIS that generously donated the silicon fabrication under the MOSIS Educational Program (MEP) that made this project possible. Thanks MOSIS for your help to educate young IC designers!
- Thanks to Prof. Peter Kinget for the close guidance along the course and the careful review of the presented documentation.
- Thanks to the Electrical Engineering Department for providing testing components and test equipment. Thanks to John Kazana from the EE department for testing support.
- Thanks to the Teaching Assistants Rabia Tugce Yazicigil and Chengrui Le for their support and advice.
- Thanks to all Columbia students that helped us along the way, particularly the students from
Columbia Integrated Systems Lab (CISL) and
Columbia Laboratory for Unconventional
- Thanks to all my family and friends that helped to make this project better!