Publications of Winston Hsu
Load the BibTeX file
- Milind Naphade, John R. Smith, Jelena Tesic, Shih-Fu Chang, Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Alexander Hauptmann, Jon Curtis. Large-Scale Concept Ontology for Multimedia. IEEE Multimedia Magazine, 13(3), 2006.
- Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Topic Tracking across Broadcast News Videos with Visual Duplicates and Semantic Concepts. In International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Atlanta, GA, USA, 2006.
- Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Search Reranking via Information Bottleneck Principle. In ACM Multimedia, Santa Babara, CA, USA, 2006.
- Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Visual Cue Cluster Construction via Information Bottleneck Principle and Kernel Density Estimation. In International Conference on Content-Based Image and Video Retrieval (CIVR), Singapore, 2005.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Lexing Xie, Akira Yanagawa, Eric Zavesky, Dongqing Zhang. Columbia University TRECVID-2005 Video Search and High-Level Feature Extraction. In NIST TRECVID workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2005.
- Arnon Amir, Janne O Argillander, Marco Berg, Shih-Fu Chang, Martin Franz, Winston Hsu, Giridharan Iyengar, John R Kender, Lyndon Kennedy, Ching-Yung Lin, Milind Naphade, Apostol (Paul) Natsev, John R. Smith, Jelena Tesic, Gang Wu, Rong Yan, Donqing Zhang. IBM Research TRECVID-2004 Video Retrieval System. In NIST TRECVID 2004 Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, 2004.
- Tat-Seng Chua, Shih-Fu Chang, Lekha Chaisorn, Winston Hsu. Story Boundary Detection in Large Broadcast News Video Archives Techniques, Experience and Trends. In ACM Multimedia, New York, October 2004.
- Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Generative, Discriminative, and Ensemble Learning on Multi-modal Perceptual Fusion toward News Video Story Segmentation. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Taipei, Taiwan, June 2004.
- Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Chih-Wei Huang, Shih-Fu Chang, Ching-Yung Lin, Giridharan Iyengar. News Video Story Segmentation using Fusion of Multi-Level Multi-modal Features in TRECVID 2003. In IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Montreal, Canada, May 2004.
- Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang, Chih-Wei Huang, Lyndon Kennedy, Ching-Yung Lin, Giridharan Iyengar. Discovery and Fusion of Salient Multi-modal Features towards News Story Segmentation. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology - SPIE Storage and Retrieval of Image/Video Database, San Jose, CA, January 2004.
- Arnon Amir, Marco Berg, Shih-Fu Chang, Giridharan Iyengar, Ching-Yung Lin, Apostol Natsev, Chalapathy Neti, Harriet Nock, Milind Naphade, Winston Hsu, John R. Smith, Belle Tseng, Yi Wu, Dongqing Zhang. IBM Research TRECVID-2003 Video Retrieval System. In TRECVID 2003 Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2003.
- Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. A Statistical Framework for Fusing Mid-level Perceptual Features in News Story Segmentation. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME), Baltimore, MD, July 2003.
- Akira Yanagawa, Shih-Fu Chang, Lyndon Kennedy, Winston Hsu. Columbia University's Baseline Detectors for 374 LSCOM Semantic Visual Concepts. ADVENT Technical Report #222-2006-8 Columbia University, March 2007.
- Akira Yanagawa, Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Brief Descriptions of Visual Features for Baseline TRECVID Concept Detectors. ADVENT Technical Report #219-2006-5 Columbia University, July 2006.
- Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Shih-Fu Chang, Martin Franz, John R. Smith. COLUMBIA-IBM NEWS VIDEO STORY SEGMENTATION IN TRECVID 2004. ADVENT Technical Report #207-2005-3 Columbia Universiry, 2005.
- Akira Yanagawa, Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Anchor Shot Detection in TRECVID-2005 Broadcast News Videos. ADVENT Technical Report #213-2005-7 Columbia University, December 2005.
- Chih-Wei Huang, Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Automatic Closed Caption Alignment Based on Speech Recognition Transcripts. ADVENT Technical Report #005 Columbia University, December 2003.
- Winston Hsu. An Information-Theoretic Framework towards Large-Scale Video Structuring, Threading, and Retrieval. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2007.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).