Welcome to the home page of EE6314 "Advanced Communications Circuits" for Fall 2008. The course will focus on the design of RF front-ends for integrated transceivers for wireless communications.
- Final exam will be Monday, 12/15/2008, 1:10pm - 4:00pm in MUD 1024 (as listed on the Registrars' website).
- 30-Oct-2008: Midterm exam, solutions and histogram have been posted
- Updates to the notes are being posted on a regular basis; check the Notes section.
- 02-Sep-2008: Class will meet in 1024 Mudd
- 02-Sep-2008: Class will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1.10pm to 2.25pm. Please be in time.
- 02-Sep-2008: Course webpage updated; check the syllabus for a course overview and the pre-requisites if you plan to register for this class!