Welcome to the home page of EE6314 "Advanced Communications Circuits" for Fall 2005. The course will focus on the design of RF front-ends for integrated transceivers for wireless communications.
Check this page often for course announcements. We will further use "Courseworks" for email communications and grade-books. Make sure you have access to this class in courseworks.
- 26-Dec-2005: Final + solutions posted under Exams
- 07-Nov-2005: Final exam information (from the Registrar's website): Tuesday, 12/20/2005 9:00am - 12:00pm MUD 545
- 31-Oct-2005: Revised midterm solution posted under Exams
- 26-Oct-2005: Midterm and solution posted under Exams
- 08-Oct-2005: RF Mixer notes posted
- 06-Oct-2005: Matching networks notes posted
- 29-Sep-2005: Homework/Project assignment updated.
- 29-Sep-2005: (extra) LNA notes have been posted.
- 27-Sep-2005: Noise and distortion notes have been posted.
- 03-Sep-2005: Class will be held in 545 Mudd on Tuesdays from 10.30am to 1pm. Please be in time.
- 28-Aug-2005: Course webpage updated; check the syllabus for a course overview and the pre-requisites if you plan to register for this class!