The username/password to get access to these notes will be handed out at the beginning of the semester.
CAVEAT: These handouts do not necessarily cover all the material of the course. Make sure to complement them with your own class notes. Also, please inform the instructor of any errors you find in the notes.
- MOS Transistors
- D. M. Binkley et al., "Optimizing Drain Current, Inversion Level, and Channel Length in Analog CMOS Design," Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Volume 47, Number 2, pp. 137-163, May 2006.
- Basic Circuits
- Opamps (single-ended)
Feedback, Stability, Settling & Slew-rate
- Feedback, Stability, Settling, & Slew-rate
Frequency Response & Compensation
Response & Compensation
Basic Switched Capacitor Circuits & MOS Switch Design
- Basic SC Circuit Example
- MOS Switch Design
- Opamps (fully
differential) (updated 4/9/2012)
== They will be revised in 2012 ==
- See chapter 4 of the Intel Packaging Handbook
- See AN1205 from the National Semiconductors Packaging Application Notes.
- Amkor's Advanced Package glossary