E4896: Music Signal Processing
Last update: 5/6/05
The most recent announcement is at the top.
- Project Deadline Extended
- The project deadline is extended to Sunday May 8 at 5pm. Do not
include the original session audio files in your package.
- Study Guide and Date/Time for Final
- For a detailed syllabus and guidance on how to prepare for the final, see
the final exam page. The exam will be on Monday May
5, 9am-11am in room 337 Mudd (not our regular classroom).
- Project instructions posted
- The project instructions are now posted in the projects
- Make-up classes scheduled
- We will have two make-up classes, on Tuesday April 12 and Tuesday April
26, from 5:30pm to 8pm. Both will be in the EE Conference Room, in 1312 Mudd.
Matlab Refresher on 3/29
- We will have a Matlab refresher session on Tuesday 3/29 in the EE Conference
Room (1312 Mudd). It will be conducted by Ron Weiss. He has also assembled
a few interesting links about learning Matlab; see http://www.ee.columbia.edu/~ronw/Matlab.html.
- No class on 2/7/05
- Change of lecture room and time
- The class will meet Mondays 9am-11am, in Room 825 Mudd.
- Back to
eleft at ee columbia edu