Resources for New MS Students
Introduction to the EE program
- New Students Orientation - Incoming EE graduate students are strongly encouraged to attend the this important event that usually takes place at the end of August before the academic year starts.
- New Student - The School’s information about how to obtain a UNI, register for courses, etc.
- Please see the Guide for New Graduate Students to go over the new student checklist.
- EE course flowcharts - Useful information for course planning can be found on the department's page. Please carefully check the requirements for your program on the corresponding page: the MS Checklist, Professional program, PhD program.
- Departmental positions - For details and a simple application form for students looking for part-time work may apply for an EE grader or MS-TA position. can be found on the.
- MS students are assigned temporary advisors by research area when they arrive, but can consult with any of the MS program advisors as they progress through the program.