- Introductory to feedback and digital feedback control
- Digital controllers as difference equations, solution of difference equations
- Forced response in digital equations
- Laplace transforms, solution of difference equations using z transforms
- Block diagram manipulation, finding system response using z transfer functions
- Converting continuous elements following zero order holds to digital form,
behavior between samples, closed loop difference equation
- Predicting closed loop response of digital control systems with digital
controllers and continuous plants
- Stability of digital control systems
- State space models of digital control systems.
- State transition matrix.
- Response between samples.
- Root Locus.
- Pole Placement.
- Frequency response methods