- Yan-Ying Chen, Tao Chen, Taikun Liu, Hong-Yuan Mark Liao, Shih-Fu Chang. Assistive Image Comment Robot-A Novel Mid-Level Concept-Based Representation. IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, 2014.
- David C Jangraw, Jun Wang, Brent J Lance, Shih-Fu Chang. Neurally and Ocularly Informed Graph-based Models for Searching 3D Environments. Journal of Neural Engineering, August 2014.
- Xianglong Liu, Yadong Mu, Bo Lang, Shih-Fu Chang. Mixed Image-keyword Query Adaptive Hashing over Multilabel Images. ACM Trans. Multimedia Comput. Commun. Appl, 10(2):22-22, February 2014.
- Subhabrata Bhattacharya, Felix X. Yu, Shih-Fu Chang. Minimally Needed Evidence for Complex Event Recognition in Unconstrained Videos. In ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), full paper (oral), April 2014.
- Tao Chen, Felix X. Yu, Jiawei Chen, Yin Cui, Yan-Ying Chen, Shih-Fu Chang. Object-Based Visual Sentiment Concept Analysis and Application. In ACM Multimedia, November 2014.
- Yan-Ying Chen, Tao Chen, Winston H. Hsu, Hong-Yuan Mark Liao, Shih-Fu Chang. Predicting Viewer Affective Comments Based on Image Content in Social Media. In ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), full paper, April 2014.
- Jiawei Chen, Yin Cui, Guangnan Ye, Dong Liu, Shih-Fu Chang. Event-Driven Semantic Concept Discovery by Exploiting Weakly Tagged Internet Images. In ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), full paper (oral), 2014.
- Ying Cui, Dong Liu, Jiawei, Chen, Shih-Fu Chang. Building A Large Concept Bank for Representing Events in Video. In arXiv preprint, April 2014.
- Joseph G Ellis, W Sabrina Lin, Ching-Yung Lin, Shih-Fu Chang. Predicting Evoked Emotions in Video. In Multimedia (ISM), 2014 IEEE International Symposium on, Pages 287-294, 2014.
- Joseph G Ellis, Brendan Jou, Shih-Fu Chang. Why We Watch the News: A Dataset for Exploring Sentiment in Broadcast Video News. In ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI), November 2014.
- Go Irie, Zhenguo Li, Xiao-Ming Wu, Shih-Fu Chang. Locally Linear Hashing for Extracting Non-linear Manifolds. In International Conference on Computer Vison and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2014.
- Brendan Jou, Subhabrata Bhattacharya, Shih-Fu Chang. Predicting Viewer Perceived Emotions in Animated GIFs. In ACM Multimedia, Grand Challenge, November 2014.
- Kuan-Ting Lai, Dong Liu, Ming-Syan, Chen, Shih-Fu Chang. Recognizing Complex Events in Videos by Learning Key Static-Dynamic Evidences. In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), September 2014.
- Kuan-Ting Lai, Felix X. Yu, Ming-Syan Chen, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Event Detection by Inferring Temporal Instance Labels. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), oral, Columbus, OH, June 2014.
- Yinxiao Li, Yan Wang, Michael Case, Shih-Fu Chang, Peter K. Allen. Real-time Pose Estimation of Deformable Objects Using a Volumetric Approach. In Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), September 2014.
- Wei Liu, Cun Mu, Sanjiv Kumar, Shih-Fu Chang. Discrete Graph Hashing. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS) (spotlight oral, 4.89% acceptance rate), 2014.
- Yadong Mu, Gang Hua, Wei Fan, Shih-Fu Chang. Hash-SVM: Scalable Kernel Machines for Large-Scale Visual Classification. In International Conference on Computer Vison and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2014.
- Maja Rudolph, San Gultekin, Paisley John, Shih-Fu Chang. Probabilistic Canonical Tensor Decomposition for Predicting User Preference. In Personalization: Methods and Applications Workshop, Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, 2014.
- Yan Wang, Jie Feng, Zhixiang Wu, Jun Wang, Shih-Fu Chang. From Low-Cost Depth Sensors to CAD: Cross-Domain 3D Shape Retrieval via Regression Tree Fields. In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), September 2014.
- Yan Wang, Sunghyun Cho, Jue Wang, Shih-Fu Chang. Discriminative Indexing for Probabilistic Image Patch Priors. In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), September 2014.
- Felix X. Yu, Liangliang Cao, Michele Merler, Noel Codella, Tao Chen, John R. Smith, Shih-Fu Chang. Modeling Attributes from Category-Attribute Proportions. In ACM Multimedia, November 2014.
- Felix Yu, Sanjiv Kumar, Yunchao Gong, Shih-Fu Chang. Circulant Binary Embedding. In International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) (oral), June 2014.
- Wei Zhang, Hongzhi Li, Chong-Wah Ngo, Shih-Fu Chang. Scalable Visual Instance Mining with Threads of Features. In ACM Multimedia, November 2014.
- Tao Chen, Damian Borth, Trevor Darrell, Shih-Fu Chang. DeepSentiBank: Visual Sentiment Concept Classification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks. 2014.
- Felix X Yu, Krzysztof Choromanski, Sanjiv Kumar, Tony Jebara, Shih-Fu Chang. On Learning from Label Proportions. Research Report arXiv preprint arXiv:1402.5902, 2014. download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).