- M. S. Beigi, S.-F. Chang, S. Ebadollahi, D. C. Verma. Anomaly detection in information streams without prior domain knowledge. IBM Journal of Research and Development, 55, 2011.
- Yu-Gang Jiang, Zhenguo Li, Shih-Fu Chang. Modeling Scene and Object Contexts for Human Action Retrieval with Few Examples. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 21:674-681, May 2011.
- Eric A Pohlmeyer, Jun Wang, David C Jangraw, Bin Lou, Shih-Fu Chang, Paul Sajda. Closing the loop in cortically-coupled computer vision: a brain-computer interface for searching image databases. Journal of Neural Engineering, 8, 2011.
- Wei Jiang, Alexander Loui, Shih-Fu Chang. Cross-domain learning for semantic concept detection. In TV Content Analysis: Techniques and Applications (CRC Press), Taylor & Francis, 2011.
- P. Natarajan et al. BBN VISER TRECVID 2011 Multimedia Event Detection System. In NIST TRECVID Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, December 2011.
- L. Cao, S.-F. Chang, N. Codella, C. Cotton, D. Ellis, L. Gong, M. Hill, G. Hua, J. Kender, M. Merler, Y. Mu, A. Natsev, J. R. Smith. IBM Research and Columbia University TRECVID-2011 Multimedia Event Detection (MED) System. In NIST TRECVID Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, December 2011.
- Chen-Kuo Chiang, Chih-Hsueh Duan, Shang-Hong Lai, Shih-Fu Chang. Learning Component-Level Sparse Representation Using Histogram Information for Image Classification. In International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2011.
- Junfeng He, Tai-Hsu Lin, Jinyuan Feng, Shih-Fu Chang. Mobile product search with bag of hash bits. In Proceeding of ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), demo paper, 2011.
- Junfeng He, Regunathan Radhakrishnan, Shih-Fu Chang, Claus Bauer. Compact Hashing with Joint Optimization of Search Accuracy and Time. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), oral session, June 2011.
- Rongrong Ji, Ling-Yu Duan, Hongxun Yao, Yong Rui, Shih-Fu Chang, Wen Gao. Towards low bit rate mobile visual search with multiple-channel coding. In Proceeding of ACM international conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), full paper, 2011.
- Yu-Gang Jiang, Guangnan Ye, Shih-Fu Chang, Daniel Ellis, Alexander C. Loui. Consumer Video Understanding: A Benchmark Database and An Evaluation of Human and Machine Performance. In Proceedings of ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), oral session, 2011.
- Yu-Gang Jiang, Jun Wang, Shih-Fu Chang. Lost in Binarization: Query-Adaptive Ranking for Similar Image Search with Compact Codes. In Proceedings of ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), oral session, 2011.
- Wei Liu, Jun Wang, Sanjiv Kumar, Shih-Fu Chang. Hashing with Graphs. In International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Bellevue, WA, USA, 2011.
- Wei Liu, Yu-Gang Jiang, Jiebo Luo, Shih-Fu Chang. Noise Resistant Graph Ranking for Improved Web Image Search. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2011.
- Felix X. Yu, Rongrong Ji, Shih-Fu Chang. Active Query Sensing for mobile location search. In Proceeding of ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), full paper, 2011.
- Felix X. Yu, Rongrong Ji, Tongtao Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. A mobile location search system with Active Query Sensing. In Proceeding of ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), demo paper, 2011.
- Jun Wang. Semi-Supervised Learning for Scalable and Robust Visual Search. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2011.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).