- Kurato Maeno, Qibin Sun, Shih-Fu Chang, Masayuki Suto. New Semi-Fragile Image Authentication Watermarking Techniques Using Random Bias and Nonuniform Quantization. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 8(1):32-45, February 2006.
- Milind Naphade, John R. Smith, Jelena Tesic, Shih-Fu Chang, Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Alexander Hauptmann, Jon Curtis. Large-Scale Concept Ontology for Multimedia. IEEE Multimedia Magazine, 13(3), 2006.
- Tian-Tson Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Ching-Yung Lin, Qibin Sun. Passive-blind Image Forensics. In Multimedia Security Technologies for Digital Rights, W. Zeng, H. Yu, and Ching-Yung Lin (eds.), Elsvier, 2006.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Winston, Wei Jiang, Lyndon Kennedy, Dong Xu, Akira Yanagawa, Eric Zavesky. Columbia University TRECVID-2006 Video Search and High-Level Feature Extraction. In NIST TRECVID Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2006.
- Shahram Ebadollahi, Lexing Xie, Shih-Fu Chang, John R. Smith. Visual Event Detection Using Multi-Dimensional Concept Dynamics. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 06), Toronto, Canada, 2006.
- Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Topic Tracking across Broadcast News Videos with Visual Duplicates and Semantic Concepts. In International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Atlanta, GA, USA, 2006.
- Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Search Reranking via Information Bottleneck Principle. In ACM Multimedia, Santa Babara, CA, USA, 2006.
- Yu-Feng Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Detecting Image Splicing Using Geometry Invariants And Camera Characteristics Consistency. In Interational Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Toronto, Canada, July 2006.
- Wei Jiang, Shih-Fu Chang, Alexander C. Loui. Active Context-based concept fusion with partial user labels. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 06), Atlanta, GA, USA, 2006.
- Lyndon Kennedy, Shih-Fu Chang, Igor Kozintsev. To Search or To Label?: Predicting the Performance of Search-Based Automatic Image Classifiers. In Multimedia Information Retrieval Workshop (MIR), Santa Barbara, CA, USA, 2006.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang. An Online System for Classifying Computer Graphics Images from Natural Photographs. In SPIE Electronic Imaging, San Jose, CA, January 2006.
- Yong Wang, Shih-Fu Chang. Complexity Adaptive H.264 Encoding for Light Weight Streams. In IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Toulouse, France, 2006.
- Lexing Xie, Dong Xu, Shahram Ebadollahi, Katya Scheinberg, Shih-Fu Chang, John R. Smith. Detecting Generic Visual Events with Temporal Cues. In Proc. 40th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Pacific Grove, CA, October 2006.
- Lexing Xie, Shih-Fu Chang. Pattern Mining In Visual Concept Streams. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 06), Toronto, Canada, 2006.
- Dongqing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. A Generative-Discriminative Hybrid Method for Multi-View Object Detection. In IEEE CVPR, New York City, New York, June 2006.
- Lyndon Kennedy. Revision of LSCOM Event/Activity Annotations, DTO Challenge Workshop on Large Scale Concept Ontology for Multimedia. ADVENT Technical Report #221-2006-7 Columbia University, December 2006.
- Barry Rafkind, Shih-Fu Chang. Angular Radial Edge Histogram. ADVENT Technical Report #218-2006-4 Columbia University, November 2006.
- Akira Yanagawa, Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Brief Descriptions of Visual Features for Baseline TRECVID Concept Detectors. ADVENT Technical Report #219-2006-5 Columbia University, July 2006.
- . LSCOM Lexicon Definitions and Annotations Version 1.0, DTO Challenge Workshop on Large Scale Concept Ontology for Multimedia. ADVENT Technical Report #217-2006-3 Columbia University, March 2006.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).