- Shih-Fu Chang, Anthony Vetro. Video Adaptation: Concepts, Technologies, and Open Issues. Special Issue on Advances in Video Coding and Delivery, Proceedings of IEEE, 2005.
- Jae-Gon Kim, Yong Wang, Shih-Fu Chang, Hyung-Myung Kim. An Optimal Framework of Video Adaptation and Its Application to Rate Adaptation Transcoding. ETRI Journal, 27(4):341-354, August 2005.
- Debargha Mukherjee, Eric Delfosse, Jae-Gon Kim, Yong Wang. Terminal and Network Quality of Service. IEEE Transaction on Multimedia, 7(3):454-462, June 2005.
- Qibin Sun, Shih-Fu Chang. A Secure and Robust Digital Signature Scheme for JPEG2000 Image Authentication. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 7(3):480-494, June 2005.
- Qibin Sun, Shuiming Ye, Shih-Fu Chang, Ching-Yung Lin. A Crypto Signature Scheme for Image Authentication over Wireless Channel. International Journal of Image and Graphics, special issue on Image Data Hiding, 5(1), January 2005.
- Yong Wang, Mihaela van der Schaar, Shih-Fu Chang, Alexander C. Loui. Classification-based multidimensional adaptation prediction for scalable video coding using subjective quality evaluation. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 15:1270-1279, 2005.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Lexing Xie, Akira Yanagawa, Eric Zavesky, Dongqing Zhang. Columbia University TRECVID-2005 Video Search and High-Level Feature Extraction. In NIST TRECVID workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2005.
- Shih-Fu Chang, R. Manmatha, Tat-Seng Chua. Combining Text and Audio-Visual Features in Video Indexing. In IEEE ICASSP 2005, Philadelphia, PA, March 2005.
- Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Visual Cue Cluster Construction via Information Bottleneck Principle and Kernel Density Estimation. In International Conference on Content-Based Image and Video Retrieval (CIVR), Singapore, 2005.
- Lyndon Kennedy, Paul Natsev, Shih-Fu Chang. Automatic Discovery of Query Class Dependent Models for Multimodal Search. In ACM Multimedia, Singapore, November 2005.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Yu-Feng Hsu, Lexing Xie, Mao-Pei Tsui. Physics-Motivated Features for Distinguishing Photographic Images and Computer Graphics. In ACM Multimedia, Singapore, November 2005.
- Yong Wang, Tong Zhang, Daniel Tretter. Real Time Video Motion Analysis Toward Semantic Understanding. In SPIE Video Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), Beijing, China, July 2005.
- Lexing Xie, Lyndon Kennedy, Shih-Fu Chang, Ajay Divakaran, Huifang Sun, Ching-Yung Lin. Layered Dynamic Mixture Model for Pattern Discovery in Asynchronous Multi-modal Streams. In Interational Conference on Acoustic, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Philadelphia, PA, March 2005.
- Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Shih-Fu Chang, Martin Franz, John R. Smith. COLUMBIA-IBM NEWS VIDEO STORY SEGMENTATION IN TRECVID 2004. ADVENT Technical Report #207-2005-3 Columbia Universiry, 2005.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Yu-Feng Hsu, Martin Pepeljugoski. Columbia Photographic Images and Photorealistic Computer Graphics Dataset. ADVENT Technical Report #205-2004-5 Columbia University, February 2005.
- Yong Wang, Shih-Fu Chang. Complexity Adaptive Motion Estimation and Mode Decision for H.264 Decoding. Columbia University ADVENT Technical Report #211-2005-5 Columbia University, 2005.
- Yong Wang, Lexing Xie, Shih-Fu Chang. VisGenie: a Generic Video Visualization System. Columbia University ADVENT Technical Report #210-2005-4 Columbia University, 2005.
- Akira Yanagawa, Winston Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Anchor Shot Detection in TRECVID-2005 Broadcast News Videos. ADVENT Technical Report #213-2005-7 Columbia University, December 2005.
- Dongqing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. Learning Random Attributed Relational Graph for Part-based Object Detection. ADVENT Technical Report #212-2005-6 Columbia University, May 2005.
- Ana B. Benitez. Multimedia Knowledge: Discovery, Classification, Browsing, and Retrieval. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2005.
- Yong Wang. Resource Constrained Video Coding/Adaptation. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2005.
- Lexing Xie. Unsupervised Pattern Discovery for Multimedia Sequences. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, August 2005.
- Dongqing Zhang. Statistical Part-Based Models: Theory and Applications in Image Similarity, Object Detection and Region Labeling. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).