- Stephen Jacobs, Alexandros Eleftheriadis, Dimitris Anastassiou. Silence Detection for Multimedia Communication Systems. ACM/Springer Verlag Multimedia Systems Journal, 7(2):157-164, March 1999.
- Hair Kalva, Li Tang, Jean-Francois Huard, George Tselikis, Javier Zamora, Lai-Tee Cheok, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. Implementing Multiplexing, Streaming and Server Interaction for MPEG-4. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, Special Issue on Object Based Video and Description, 9(8):1299-1312, December 1999.
- Y. Rui, T.S. Huang, S.F. Chang. Image Retrieval: Current Techniques, Promising Directions, and Open Issues. Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 10(1):39-62, 1999.
- Javier Zamora, Stephen Jacobs, Alexandros Eleftheriadis, Shih-Fu Chang, Dimitris Anastassiou. A Practical Methodology for Guaranteeing QoS for Video on Demand. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 10(1):166-178, February 1999.
- Di Zhong, Shih-Fu Chang. An Integrated Approach for Content-Based Video Object Segmentation and Retrieval. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 9(8):1259-1268, December 1999.
- Mandis Beigi, Raymond Jennings, Dinesh Verma. Low Overhead Continuous Monitoring of IP Network Performance. In Society for Computer Simulations, SPECTS'99, Chicago, IL, July 1999.
- Paul Bocheck, Andrew T. Campbell, Shih-Fu Chang, Raymond R.-F. Liao. Content-Aware Network Adaptation for MPEG-4. In ACM International Workshop on Network and Operating Systems Support for Digital Audio and Video, New Jersey, USA, June 1999.
- Paul Bocheck, Yasuyuki Nakajima, Shih-Fu Chang. Real-time Estimation of Subjective Utility Functions for MPEG-4 Video Objects. In Packet Video (PV), New York, April 1999.
- Gustavo de los Reyes, Amy R. Reibman, Shih-Fu Chang. A Corruption Model for Motion Compensated Video Subject to Bit Errors. In Packet Video '99, New York, NY, April 1999.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Shih-Fu Chang. Model-Based Classification of Visual Information for Content-Based Retrieval. In IS&T/SPIE Storage and Retrieval for Image and Video Databases VII, San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Fred Mintzer, A. Ravishankar Rao, Gerhard Thompson. Segmentation and Automatic Descreening of Scanned Documents. In IS&T/SPIE Color Imaging: Device-Independent Color, Color Hardcopy, and Graphic Arts IV, San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Hair Kalva, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. Delivering MPEG-4 Content. In Packet Video 99, New York, NY, April 1999.
- Hair Kalva, Lai-Tee Cheok, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. MPEG-4 Systems and Applications. In ACM Multimedia, Orlando, FL, November 1999.
- Ching-Yung Lin. Public Watermarking Surviving General Scaling and Cropping: an application for print-and-scan process. In Multimedia and Security Workshop at ACM Multimedia, Orlando, FL, October 1999.
- Ching-Yung Lin, Shih-Fu Chang. Distortion Modeling and Invariant Extraction for Digital Image Print-and-Scan Process. In International Symposium on Multimedia Information Processing (ISMIP), Taipei, Taiwan, December 1999.
- Ching-Yung Lin, Shih-Fu Chang. Issues and Solutions for Authenticating MPEG Video. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology (EI'99) - SPIE Security and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents, San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Huitao Luo, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. Designing an Interactive Tool for Video Object Segmentation and Annotation. In ACM Multimedia, Orlando, Florida, November 1999.
- Huitao Luo, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. Spatial Temporal Active Contour Interpolation for Semi-Automatic Video Object Generation. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Kobe, Japan, October 1999.
- Seungyup Paek, Carl L. Sable, Vasileios Hatzivassiloglou, Alejandro Jaimes, Barry H. Schiffman, Shih-Fu Chang, Kathleen R. McKeown. Integration of Visual and Text Based Approaches for the Content Labeling and Classification of Photographs. In ACM SIGIR'99 Workshop on Multimedia Indexing and Retrieval, Berkeley, CA, August 1999.
- Seungyup Paek, Ana B. Benitez, Shih-Fu Chang. Self-Describing Schemes for Interoperable MPEG-7 Multimedia Content Descriptions. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology (EI'99) - Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- A. Ravishankar Rao, Alejandro Jaimes. Digital Stereoscopic Imaging. In IS&T/SPIE Stereoscopic Displays and Applications X, San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Hari Sundaram, Shih-Fu Chang. Efficient Video Sequence Retrieval in Large Repositories. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology (EI'99) - Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Hualu Wang, Harold S. Stone, Shih-Fu Chang. FaceTrack: Tracking and Summarizing Faces from Compressed Video. In SPIE Multimedia Storage and Archiving Systems IV, Boston, MA, September 1999.
- Di Zhong, Shih-Fu Chang, John R. Smith. Differential Compression and Optimal Caching Methods for Content-Based Image Search Systems. In SPIE Multimedia Storage and Archiving Systems IV, Boston, MA, September 1999.
- Di Zhong, Shih-Fu Chang. Region Feature Based Similarity Searching of Semantic Video Objects. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP'99), Kobe, Japan, October 1999.
- Paul Bocheck. Content-based Video Communication: Methodology and Applications. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 1999.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).