- Pankaj Batra, Shih-Fu Chang. Effective Algorithms for Video Transmission Over Wireless Networks. Signal Processing: Image Communications, Special Issue on Mobile Image/Video Transmission, 12(2), 1998.
- Ana B. Benitez, Mandis Beigi, Shih-Fu Chang. Using Relevance Feedback in Content-Based Image Metasearch. IEEE Internet Computing, 2(4):59-69, July 1998.
- Shih-Fu Chang, William Chen, Horace Jianhao Meng, Hari Sundaram, Di Zhong. A Fully Automated Content-Based Video Search Engine Supporting Spatio-Temporal Queries. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (CSVT), 8(5):602-615, September 1998.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Alexandros Eleftheriadis, Robert McClintock. Next-Generation Content Representation, Creation and Searching for New Media Applications in Education. IEEE Special Issue on Multimedia Signal Processing and Technology (invited paper), 86(5):884-904, May 1998.
- Seungyup Paek, Shih-Fu Chang. High Performance Digital Video Servers: Storage and Retrieval of Compressed Scalable Video. In Advances in Computers, Chap. 6, pp. 294-338, Academic Press, 1998.
- Mandis Beigi, Ana B. Benitez, Shih-Fu Chang. MetaSEEk: A Content-Based Meta-Search Engine for Images. In SPIE Conference on Storage and Retrieval for Image and Video Databases VI (IST/SPIE-1998), Volume 3312, San Jose, CA, January 1998.
- Paul Bocheck, Shih-Fu Chang. Content-Based Dynamic Resource Allocation for VBR Video in Bandwidth Limited Networks. In IEEE/IFIP International Workshop on Quality of Service (IWQoS'98), Napa, CA, May 1998.
- Shih-Fu Chang, William Chen, Hari Sundaram. Semantic Visual Templates: Linking Visual Features to Semantics. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Chicago, IL, October 1998.
- Gustavo de los Reyes, Amy R. Reibman, Justin C. Chuang, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Transcoding for Resilience in Wireless Channels. In IEEE Internation Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Chicago, IL, October 1998.
- Yihan Fang, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. Automatic Generation of Entropy Coding Programs Using Flavor. In Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, Los Angeles, CA, December 1998.
- Horace Jianhao Meng, Shih-Fu Chang. Embedding Visible Watermark in Compressed Video Stream. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Chicago, IL, October 1998.
- Jae-Beom Lee, Jin-Soo Cho, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. Optimal Shape Coding Under Buffer Constraints. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Chicago, IL, October 1998.
- Ching-Yung Lin, Shih-Fu Chang. Generating Robust Digital Signature for Image/Video Authentication. In Multimedia and Security Workshop at ACM Multimedia, Bristol, UK, September 1998.
- Ching-Yung Lin, Shih-Fu Chang. A Robust Image Authentication Method Surviving JPEG Lossy Compression. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology (EI'98) - SPIE Storage and Retrieval of Image/Video Database, San Jose, CA, January 1998.
- Huitao Luo, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. Statistic Model Based Video Segmentation and Its Application to Very Low Bit Rate Video Coding. In IEEE Internation Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Chicago, IL, October 1998.
- Seungyup Paek, John R. Smith. Detecting Image Purpose in World-Wide Web Documents. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology (EI'98), San Jose, CA, January 1998.
- Daby Sow, Alexandros Eleftheriadis. Representing Information with Computational Resource Bounds. In Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers (Invited Paper), February 1998.
- Di Zhong, Shih-Fu Chang. AMOS: An Active System for MPEG-4 Video Object Segmentation. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Chicago, IL, October 1998.
- Paul Bocheck, Shih-Fu Chang. Content Based Video Traffic Modeling and its Application to Dynamic Network Resource Allocation. CU/CTR Technical Report 486-98-20 Columbia University, 1998.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).