Publications of Zhenguo Li
Load the BibTeX file
- Namwon Kim, Zhenguo Li, Cedric Hurth, Frederic Zenhausern, Shih-Fu Chang, Daniel Attinger. Identification of fluid and substrate chemistry based on automatic pattern recognition of stains. Analytical Methods, January 2012.
- Yu-Gang Jiang, Zhenguo Li, Shih-Fu Chang. Modeling Scene and Object Contexts for Human Action Retrieval with Few Examples. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 21:674-681, May 2011.
- Xiao-Ming Wu, Zhenguo Li, Shih-Fu Chang. New Insights into Laplacian Similarity Search. In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Pages 1949-1957, 2015.
- Go Irie, Zhenguo Li, Xiao-Ming Wu, Shih-Fu Chang. Locally Linear Hashing for Extracting Non-linear Manifolds. In International Conference on Computer Vison and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2014.
- Xiao-Ming Wu, Zhenguo Li, Shih-Fu Chang. Analyzing the Harmonic Structure in Graph-Based Learning. In Proceedings of Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), Lake Tahoe, NV, USA, 2013.
- Go Irie, Dong Liu, Zhenguo Li, Shih-Fu Chang. A Bayesian Approach to Multimodal Visual Dictionary Learning. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Portland, OR, June 2013.
- Xiao-Ming Wu, Zhenguo Li, Anthony Man-Cho So, John Wright, Shih-Fu Chang. Learning with Partially Absorbing Random Walks. In Proceedings of Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), Lake Tahoe, NV, USA, 2012.
- Zhenguo Li, Xiao-Ming Wu, Shih-Fu Chang. Segmentation Using Superpixels: A Bipartite Graph Partitioning Approach. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012.
- Liangliang Cao, Zhenguo Li, Yadong Mu, Shih-Fu Chang. Submodular Video Hashing: A Unified Framework Towards Video Pooling and Hashing. In ACM Multimedia, Nara, Japan, November 2012.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).