Publications of Yu-Feng Hsu
Load the BibTeX file
- Yu-Feng Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Camera Response Functions for Image Forensics: An Automatic Algorithm for Splicing Detection. Information Forensics and Security, IEEE Transactions on, 5(4):816-825, 2010.
- Y.-F. Hsu, S.-F. Chang. Statistical Fusion of Multiple Cues for Image Tampering Detection. In Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, 2008.
- Yu-Feng Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Image Splicing Detection Using Camera Response Function Consistency and Automatic Segmentation. In International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Beijing, China, July 2007.
- Yu-Feng Hsu, Shih-Fu Chang. Detecting Image Splicing Using Geometry Invariants And Camera Characteristics Consistency. In Interational Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Toronto, Canada, July 2006.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Yu-Feng Hsu, Lexing Xie, Mao-Pei Tsui. Physics-Motivated Features for Distinguishing Photographic Images and Computer Graphics. In ACM Multimedia, Singapore, November 2005.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Yu-Feng Hsu, Martin Pepeljugoski. Columbia Photographic Images and Photorealistic Computer Graphics Dataset. ADVENT Technical Report #205-2004-5 Columbia University, February 2005.
- Yu-Feng Hsu. Image Tampering Detection For Forensics Applications. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2009.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).