Publications of Yong Wang
Load the BibTeX file
- Xiaobo Zhou, Honghui Wang, Jun Wang, Yue Wang, Gerard Hoehn, Joseph Azok, Marie-Luise Brennan, Stanley L. Hazen, King Li, Shih-Fu Chang, Stephen T. C. Wong. Identification of biomarkers for risk stratification of cardiovascular events using genetic algorithm with recursive local floating search. Proteomics, 9(8), 2009.
- Yong Wang, Jae-Gon Kim, Shih-Fu Chang, Hyung-Myung Kim. Utility-Based Video Adaptation for Universal Multimedia Access (UMA) and Content-Based Utility Function Prediction for Real-Time Video Transcoding. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 9:213-220, 2007.
- Yong Wang, Mihaela van der Schaar, Shih-Fu Chang, Alexander C. Loui. Classification-based multidimensional adaptation prediction for scalable video coding using subjective quality evaluation. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 15:1270-1279, 2005.
- Jae-Gon Kim, Yong Wang, Shih-Fu Chang, Hyung-Myung Kim. An Optimal Framework of Video Adaptation and Its Application to Rate Adaptation Transcoding. ETRI Journal, 27(4):341-354, August 2005.
- Debargha Mukherjee, Eric Delfosse, Jae-Gon Kim, Yong Wang. Terminal and Network Quality of Service. IEEE Transaction on Multimedia, 7(3):454-462, June 2005.
- Yinxiao Li, Yan Wang, Michael Case, Shih-Fu Chang, Peter K. Allen. Real-time Pose Estimation of Deformable Objects Using a Volumetric Approach. In Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), September 2014.
- Yan Wang, Rongrong Ji, Shih-Fu Chang. Label Propagation from ImageNet to 3D Point Clouds. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Portland, OR, June 2013.
- Yong Wang, Shih-Fu Chang. Complexity Adaptive H.264 Encoding for Light Weight Streams. In IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Toulouse, France, 2006.
- Yong Wang, Tong Zhang, Daniel Tretter. Real Time Video Motion Analysis Toward Semantic Understanding. In SPIE Video Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), Beijing, China, July 2005.
- Yong Wang, Shih-Fu Chang, Alexander C. Loui. Subjective Preference of Spatio-Temporal Rate in Video Adaptation Using Multi-Dimensional Scalable Coding. In IEEE International Conference On Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Taipei, Taiwan, June 2004.
- Yong Wang, Tian-Tsong Ng, Mihaela van der Schaar, Shih-Fu Chang. Predicting optimal operation of MC-3DSBC multi-dimensional scalable video coding using subjective quality measurement. In SPIE Video Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), San Jose, CA, January 2004.
- Yong Wang, Jae-Gon Kim, Shih-Fu Chang. Content-based utility function prediction for real-time MPEG-4 transcoding. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Barcelona, Spain, September 2003.
- Jae-Gon Kim, Yong Wang, S.F. Chang. Content-Adaptive Utility-Based Video Adaptation. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Baltimore, Maryland, July 2003.
- Yong Wang, Shih-Fu Chang. Complexity Adaptive Motion Estimation and Mode Decision for H.264 Decoding. Columbia University ADVENT Technical Report #211-2005-5 Columbia University, 2005.
- Yong Wang, Lexing Xie, Shih-Fu Chang. VisGenie: a Generic Video Visualization System. Columbia University ADVENT Technical Report #210-2005-4 Columbia University, 2005.
- Yong Wang, Shih-Fu Chang, Alexander C. Loui. Content-Based Prediction of Optimal Video Adaptation Operations Using Subjective Quality Evaluation. Columbia University ADVENT Technical Report #202-2004-2 Columbia University, 2004.
- Yong Wang, Jae-Gon Kim, Shih-Fu Chang. MPEG-4 Real Time FD-CD Transcoding. Columbia University ADVENT Technical Report #208-2005-2 Columbia University, 2003.
- Yong Wang. Resource Constrained Video Coding/Adaptation. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).