Publications of Yadong Mu
Load the BibTeX file
- Xianglong Liu, Yadong Mu, Bo Lang, Shih-Fu Chang. Mixed Image-keyword Query Adaptive Hashing over Multilabel Images. ACM Trans. Multimedia Comput. Commun. Appl, 10(2):22-22, February 2014.
- Yadong Mu, Gang Hua, Wei Fan, Shih-Fu Chang. Hash-SVM: Scalable Kernel Machines for Large-Scale Visual Classification. In International Conference on Computer Vison and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2014.
- Ameet Talwalkar, Lester Mackey, Yadong Mu, Shih-Fu Chang, Michael I. Jordan. Distributed Low-rank Subspace Segmentation. In International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2013.
- Yadong Mu, John Wright, Shih-Fu Chang. Accelerated Large Scale Optimization by Concomitant Hashing. In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2012.
- Liangliang Cao, Yadong Mu, Natsev Apostol, Shih-Fu Chang, Gang Hua, John R. Smith. Scene Aligned Pooling for Complex Video Recognition. In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2012.
- Wei Liu, Jun Wang, Yadong Mu, Sanjiv Kumar, Shih-Fu Chang. Compact Hyperplane Hashing with Bilinear Functions. In International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Edinburgh, Scotland, 2012.
- Xianglong Liu, Yadong Mu, Bo Lang, Shih-Fu Chang. Compact Hashing for Mixed Image-Keyword Query over Multi-Label Images. In ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), 2012.
- Liangliang Cao, Zhenguo Li, Yadong Mu, Shih-Fu Chang. Submodular Video Hashing: A Unified Framework Towards Video Pooling and Hashing. In ACM Multimedia, Nara, Japan, November 2012.
- L. Cao, S.-F. Chang, N. Codella, C. Cotton, D. Ellis, L. Gong, M. Hill, G. Hua, J. Kender, M. Merler, Y. Mu, A. Natsev, J. R. Smith. IBM Research and Columbia University TRECVID-2011 Multimedia Event Detection (MED) System. In NIST TRECVID Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, December 2011.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).