Publications of William Chen
Load the BibTeX file
- Shih-Fu Chang, William Chen, Horace Jianhao Meng, Hari Sundaram, Di Zhong. A Fully Automated Content-Based Video Search Engine Supporting Spatio-Temporal Queries. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (CSVT), 8(5):602-615, September 1998.
- William Chen, Shih-Fu Chang. viSMAP: An Interactive Image/Video Retrieval System Using Visualization and Concept Maps. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Athen, Greece, October 2001.
- William Chen, Shih-Fu Chang. Motion Trajectory Matching of Video Objects. In SPIE/IS&T Storage and Retrieval for Media Databases, San Jose, CA, January 2000.
- Shih-Fu Chang, William Chen, Hari Sundaram. Semantic Visual Templates: Linking Visual Features to Semantics. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Chicago, IL, October 1998.
- Shih-Fu Chang, William Chen, Horace Jianhao Meng, Hari Sundaram, Di Zhong. VideoQ: An Automatic Content-Based Video Search System Using Visual Cues. In ACM Multimedia, Seattle, WA, November 1997.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).