Publications of Tian-Tsong Ng
Load the BibTeX file
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang. Identifying and Prefiltering Images. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 26(2), 2009.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang. Discrimination of Computer Synthesized or Recaptured Images from Real Images. In Digital Image Forensics, pp. 275-309, Springer, 2012.
- Tian-Tson Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Ching-Yung Lin, Qibin Sun. Passive-blind Image Forensics. In Multimedia Security Technologies for Digital Rights, W. Zeng, H. Yu, and Ching-Yung Lin (eds.), Elsvier, 2006.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Mao-Pei Tsui. Using Geometry Invariants for Camera Response Function Estimation. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June 2007.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Mao-Pei Tsui. Lessons Learned from Online Classification of Photo-Realistic Computer Graphics and Photographs. In IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Applications for Public Security and Forensics (SAFE), April 2007.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang. An Online System for Classifying Computer Graphics Images from Natural Photographs. In SPIE Electronic Imaging, San Jose, CA, January 2006.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang and Yu-Feng Hsu, Lexing Xie, Mao-Pei Tsui. Physics-Motivated Features for Distinguishing Photographic Images and Computer Graphics. In ACM Multimedia, Singapore, November 2005.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang. A Model for Image Splicing. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Singapore, October 2004.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Qibin Sun. Blind Detection of Photomontage Using Higher Order Statistics. In IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Vancouver, Canada, May 2004.
- Yong Wang, Tian-Tsong Ng, Mihaela van der Schaar, Shih-Fu Chang. Predicting optimal operation of MC-3DSBC multi-dimensional scalable video coding using subjective quality measurement. In SPIE Video Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), San Jose, CA, January 2004.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang, Yu-Feng Hsu, Martin Pepeljugoski. Columbia Photographic Images and Photorealistic Computer Graphics Dataset. ADVENT Technical Report #205-2004-5 Columbia University, February 2005.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang. Classifying Photographic and Photorealistic Computer Graphic Images using Natural Image Statistics. ADVENT Technical Report #220-2006-6 Columbia University, October 2004.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang. Blind Detection of Digital Photomontage using Higher Order Statistics. ADVENT Technical Report #201-2004-1 Columbia University, June 2004.
- Tian-Tsong Ng, Shih-Fu Chang. A Data Set of Authentic and Spliced Image Blocks. ADVENT Technical Report #203-2004-3 Columbia University, June 2004.
- Tian-Tsong Ng. Statistical and Geometric Methods for Passive-blind Image Forensics. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2007.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).