Publications of Shahram Ebadollahi
Load the BibTeX file
- M. S. Beigi, S.-F. Chang, S. Ebadollahi, D. C. Verma. Anomaly detection in information streams without prior domain knowledge. IBM Journal of Research and Development, 55, 2011.
- Shahram Ebadollahi, Lexing Xie, Shih-Fu Chang, John R. Smith. Visual Event Detection Using Multi-Dimensional Concept Dynamics. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME 06), Toronto, Canada, 2006.
- Lexing Xie, Dong Xu, Shahram Ebadollahi, Katya Scheinberg, Shih-Fu Chang, John R. Smith. Detecting Generic Visual Events with Temporal Cues. In Proc. 40th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Pacific Grove, CA, October 2006.
- Shahram Ebadollahi, Shih-Fu Chang, Henry Wu. Automatic View Recognition in Echocardiogram Videos using Parts-Based Representation. In IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Washington DC, June 2004.
- Shahram Ebadollahi, Shih-Fu Chang, Henry Wu. Echocardiogram Videos: Summarization, Temporal Segmentation, and Browsing. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Rochester, New York, September 2002.
- Masami Mizutani, Shahram Ebadollahi, Shih-Fu Chang. Commercial Detection in Heterogeneous Video Streams Using Fused multi-Modal and Temporal Features. Columbia University ADVENT Technical Report #204-2004-4 Columbia University, September 2004.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).