Publications of Seungyup Paek
Load the BibTeX file
- Ana B. Benitez, Seungyup Paek, Shih-Fu Chang, Qian Huang, Atul Puri, Chung-Sheng Li, John R. Smith, Lawrence D. Bergman, Charles N. Judice. Object-Based Multimedia Description Schemes and Applications for MPEG-7. Image Communication Journal (ICJ), Invited Paper on a Special Issue on MPEG-7, 16(1):235-269, September 2000.
- Seungyup Paek, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Server Retrieval Scheduling and Resource Reservation for Variable bit Rate Scalable Video. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 10(3):460-474, April 2000.
- Seungyup Paek, Shih-Fu Chang. High Performance Digital Video Servers: Storage and Retrieval of Compressed Scalable Video. In Advances in Computers, Chap. 6, pp. 294-338, Academic Press, 1998.
- Seungyup Paek, Shih-Fu Chang. Experiments in Constructing Belief Networks for Image Classification Systems. In invited paper to IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP-2000), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, September 2000.
- Seungyup Paek, Shih-Fu Chang. A Knowledge Engineering Approach for Image Classification Based on Probabilistic Reasoning Systems. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo. (ICME-2000), New York, NY, August 2000.
- Seungyup Paek, Carl L. Sable, Vasileios Hatzivassiloglou, Alejandro Jaimes, Barry H. Schiffman, Shih-Fu Chang, Kathleen R. McKeown. Integration of Visual and Text Based Approaches for the Content Labeling and Classification of Photographs. In ACM SIGIR'99 Workshop on Multimedia Indexing and Retrieval, Berkeley, CA, August 1999.
- Seungyup Paek, Ana B. Benitez, Shih-Fu Chang. Self-Describing Schemes for Interoperable MPEG-7 Multimedia Content Descriptions. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology (EI'99) - Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Seungyup Paek, John R. Smith. Detecting Image Purpose in World-Wide Web Documents. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology (EI'98), San Jose, CA, January 1998.
- Seungyup Paek, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Server Retrieval Scheduling for Variable Bit Rate Scalable Video. In IEEE 3rd International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems (ICMCS), Hiroshima, Japan, June 1996.
- Seungyup Paek, Paul Bocheck, Shih-Fu Chang. Scalable MPEG2 Video Servers with Heterogeneous QoS on Parallel Disk Arrays. In 5th IEEE Workshop on Network and Operating System Support for Digital Audio and Video (NOSSDAV '95), Durham, NH, April 1995.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Dimitris Anastassiou, Alexandros Eleftheriadis, Horace Jianhao Meng, Seungyup Paek, Sassan Pejhan, John R. Smith. Development of Advanced Image/Video Servers in the Video on Demand Testbed. In IEEE Visual Signal Processing and Communications Workshop, New Brunswick, NJ, September 1994.
- Seungyup Paek, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Server Retrieval Scheduling and Resource Reservation for Variable Bit Rate Scalable Video. Technical Report CU/CTR/TR 470-97-04 Columbia University, 1997.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).