Publications of Rongrong Ji
Load the BibTeX file
- Wei Liu, Cun Mu, Rongrong Ji, Shiqian Ma, John R. Smith, Shih-Fu Chang. Low-Rank Similarity Metric Learning in High Dimensions. In AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), Austin, Texas, USA, 2015.
- Damian Borth, Rongrong Ji, Tao Chen, Shih-Fu Chang. SentiBank: Large-Scale Ontology and Classiers for Detecting Sentiment and Emotions in Visual Content. In ACM Multimedia, Technical Demonstration, October 2013.
- Damian Borth, Rongrong Ji, Tao Chen, Thomas Breuel, Shih-Fu Chang. Large-scale Visual Sentiment Ontology and Detectors Using Adjective Noun Pairs. In ACM Multimedia, October 2013.
- Yan Wang, Rongrong Ji, Shih-Fu Chang. Label Propagation from ImageNet to 3D Point Clouds. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Portland, OR, June 2013.
- Felix Yu, Rongrong Ji, Ming-Hen Tsai, Guangnan Ye, Shih-Fu Chang. Weak Attributes for Large-Scale Image Retrieval. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012.
- Wei Liu, Jun Wang, Rongrong Ji, Yu-Gang Jiang, Shih-Fu Chang. Supervised Hashing with Kernels. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) (Oral session), 2012.
- Felix X. Yu, Rongrong Ji, Shih-Fu Chang. Active Query Sensing for mobile location search. In Proceeding of ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), full paper, 2011.
- Felix X. Yu, Rongrong Ji, Tongtao Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. A mobile location search system with Active Query Sensing. In Proceeding of ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), demo paper, 2011.
- Rongrong Ji, Ling-Yu Duan, Hongxun Yao, Yong Rui, Shih-Fu Chang, Wen Gao. Towards low bit rate mobile visual search with multiple-channel coding. In Proceeding of ACM international conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), full paper, 2011.
- Felix Yu, Rongrong Ji, Ming-Hen Tsai, Guangnan Ye, Shih-Fu Chang. Experiments of Image Retrieval Using Weak Attributes. Computer Science Department Technical Report # CUCS 005-12 (2012) Columbia University, 2012.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).