Publications of Junfeng He
Load the BibTeX file
- Xianglong Liu, Junfeng He, Bo Lang, Shih-Fu Chang. Hash Bit Selection: a Unified Solution for Selection Problems in Hashing. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Portland, OR, June 2013.
- Junfeng He, Sanjiv Kumar, Shih-Fu Chang. On the Difficulty of Nearest Neighbor Search. In International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Edinburgh, Scotland, 2012.
- Jae-Pil Heo, YoungWoon Lee, Junfeng He, Shih-Fu Chang, Sung-eui Yoon. Spherical Hashing. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012.
- Junfeng He, Jinyuan Feng, Xianglong Liu, Tao Cheng, Tai-Hsu Lin, Hyunjin Chung, Shih-Fu Chang. Mobile Product Search with Bag of Hash Bits and Boundary Reranking. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012.
- Junfeng He, Tai-Hsu Lin, Jinyuan Feng, Shih-Fu Chang. Mobile product search with bag of hash bits. In Proceeding of ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), demo paper, 2011.
- Junfeng He, Regunathan Radhakrishnan, Shih-Fu Chang, Claus Bauer. Compact Hashing with Joint Optimization of Search Accuracy and Time. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), oral session, June 2011.
- Junfeng He, Wei Liu, Shih-Fu Chang. Scalable Similarity Search with Optimized Kernel Hashing. In ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD), Washington, DC, USA, July 2010.
- Wei Liu, Junfeng He, Shih-Fu Chang. Large Graph Construction for Scalable Semi-Supervised Learning. In the 27th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Haifa, Israel, June 2010.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Junfeng He, Yu-Gang Jiang, Elie El Khoury, Chong-Wah Ngo, Akira Yanagawa, Eric Zavesky. Columbia University/VIREO-CityU/IRIT TRECVID2008 High-Level Feature Extraction and Interactive Video Search. In NIST TRECVID Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2008.
- Junfeng He, Shih-Fu Chang, Lexing Xie. Fast Kernel Learning for Spatial Pyramid Matching. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Anchorage, Alaska, USA, June 2008.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).