Publications of Hongzhi Li
Load the BibTeX file
- Emily Song, Joseph G Ellis, Hongzhi Li, Shih-Fu Chang. Watching What and How Politicians Discuss Various Topics: A Large-Scale Video Analytics UI. In Proceedings of the 2016 ACM on International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval, Pages 401-404, 2016.
- Joseph G. Ellis, Svebor Karaman, Hongzhi Li, Hong Bin Shim, Shih-Fu Chang. Placing Broadcast News Videos in their Social Media Context using Hashtags. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Multimedia (ACMMM), MM'16, 2016.
- Hongzhi Li, Joseph G. Ellis, Heng Ji, Shih-Fu Chang. Event Specific Multimodal Pattern Mining for Knowledge Base Construction. In Proceedings of the 24th ACM international conference on Multimedia, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2016.
- Tongtao Zhang, Hongzhi Li, Heng Ji, Shih-Fu Chang. Cross-document Event Coreference Resolution based on Cross-media Features. In Proc. Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP2015), 2015.
- Wei Zhang, Hongzhi Li, Chong-Wah Ngo, Shih-Fu Chang. Scalable Visual Instance Mining with Threads of Features. In ACM Multimedia, November 2014.
- Brendan Jou, Hongzhi Li, Joseph G. Ellis, Daniel Morozoff, Shih-Fu Chang. Structured Exploration of Who, What, When, and Where in Heterogeneous Multimedia News Sources. In ACM Multimedia, Grand Challenge, October 2013.
- Hongzhi Li, Brendan Jou, Joseph G. Ellis, Daniel Morozoff, Shih-Fu Chang. News Rover: Exploring Topical Structures and Serendipity in Heterogeneous Multimedia News. In ACM Multimedia, Technical Demonstration, October 2013.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).