Publications of Hari Sundaram
Load the BibTeX file
- Hari Sundaram, Shih-Fu Chang. Computable Scenes and Structures in Films. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 4(4):482-491, December 2002.
- Shih-Fu Chang, William Chen, Horace Jianhao Meng, Hari Sundaram, Di Zhong. A Fully Automated Content-Based Video Search Engine Supporting Spatio-Temporal Queries. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (CSVT), 8(5):602-615, September 1998.
- Hari Sundaram, Lexing Xie, Shih-Fu Chang. A Utility Framework for the Automatic Generation of Audio-Visual Skims. In ACM Multimedia, Juan Les Pins, France, December 2002.
- Hari Sundaram, Shih-Fu Chang. Constrained Utility Maximization for generating Visual Skims. In IEEE Workshop on Content-based Access of Image and Video Libraries (CBAIVL'2001), Kauai, HI, December 2001.
- Hari Sundaram, Shih-Fu Chang. Condensing Computable Scenes using Visual Complexity and Film Syntax Analysis. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Tokyo, Japan, August 2001.
- Hari Sundaram, Shih-Fu Chang. Determining Computable Scenes in Films and their Structures using Audio Visual Memory Models. In ACM Multimedia, Los Angeles, CA, October 2000.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Hari Sundaram. Structural and Semantic Analysis of Video. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), New York, NY, July 2000.
- Hari Sundaram, Shih-Fu Chang. Video Scene Segmentation using Audio and Video Features. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), New York, NY, July 2000.
- Hari Sundaram, Shih-Fu Chang. Audio Scene Segmentation using Multiple Models, Features and Time Scales. In IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Istanbul, Turkey, June 2000.
- Hari Sundaram, Shih-Fu Chang. Efficient Video Sequence Retrieval in Large Repositories. In IS&T/SPIE Symposium on Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology (EI'99) - Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP), San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Shih-Fu Chang, William Chen, Hari Sundaram. Semantic Visual Templates: Linking Visual Features to Semantics. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Chicago, IL, October 1998.
- Shih-Fu Chang, William Chen, Horace Jianhao Meng, Hari Sundaram, Di Zhong. VideoQ: An Automatic Content-Based Video Search System Using Visual Cues. In ACM Multimedia, Seattle, WA, November 1997.
- Hari Sundaram. Segmentation, Structure Detection and Summarization of Multimedia Sequences. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2002.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).