Publications of Guangnan Ye
Load the BibTeX file
- Dong Liu, Kuan-Ting Lai, Guangnan Ye, Ming-Syan Chen, Shih-Fu Chang. Sample Specific Late Fusion for Visual Category Recognition. In IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Portland, OR, June 2013.
- Dong Liu, Guangnan Ye, Ching-Ting Chen, Shuicheng Yan, Shih-Fu Chang. Hybrid Social Media Network. In Proceeding of ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), 2012.
- Guangnan Ye, I-Hong Jhuo, Dong Liu, Yu-Gang Jiang, D.T. Lee, Shih-Fu Chang. Joint Audio-Visual Bi-Modal Codewords for Video Event Detection. In ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), 2012.
- Felix Yu, Rongrong Ji, Ming-Hen Tsai, Guangnan Ye, Shih-Fu Chang. Weak Attributes for Large-Scale Image Retrieval. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012.
- Guangnan Ye, Dong Liu, I-Hong Jhuo, Shih-Fu Chang. Robust Late Fusion with Rank Minimization. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012.
- Yu-Gang Jiang, Guangnan Ye, Shih-Fu Chang, Daniel Ellis, Alexander C. Loui. Consumer Video Understanding: A Benchmark Database and An Evaluation of Human and Machine Performance. In Proceedings of ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR), oral session, 2011.
- Yu-Gang Jiang, Xiaohong Zeng, Guangnan Ye, Subhabrata Bhattacharya, Dan Ellis, Mubarak Shah, Shih-Fu Chang. Columbia-UCF TRECVID2010 Multimedia Event Detection: Combining Multiple Modalities, Contextual Concepts, and Temporal Matching. In NIST TRECVID Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2010.
- Felix Yu, Rongrong Ji, Ming-Hen Tsai, Guangnan Ye, Shih-Fu Chang. Experiments of Image Retrieval Using Weak Attributes. Computer Science Department Technical Report # CUCS 005-12 (2012) Columbia University, 2012.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).