Publications of Dongqing Zhang
Load the BibTeX file
- Dongqing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. A Generative-Discriminative Hybrid Method for Multi-View Object Detection. In IEEE CVPR, New York City, New York, June 2006.
- Shih-Fu Chang, Winston Hsu, Lyndon Kennedy, Lexing Xie, Akira Yanagawa, Eric Zavesky, Dongqing Zhang. Columbia University TRECVID-2005 Video Search and High-Level Feature Extraction. In NIST TRECVID workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2005.
- Dong-Qing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. Detecting Image Near-Duplicate by Stochastic Attributed Relational Graph Matching with Learning. In ACM Multimedia, New York City, USA, October 2004.
- Dong-Qing Zhang, Ching-Yung Lin, Shih-Fu Chang, John R. Smith. Semantic Video Clustering Across Sources Using Bipartite Spectral Clustering. In IEEE International Conference On Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Taipei, Taiwan, June 2004.
- Dong-Qing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. Learning to Detect Scene Text Using a Higher-order MRF with Belief Propagation. In IEEE Workshop on Learning in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, in conjunction with CVPR (LCVPR), Washington DC, June 2004.
- Arnon Amir, Marco Berg, Shih-Fu Chang, Giridharan Iyengar, Ching-Yung Lin, Apostol Natsev, Chalapathy Neti, Harriet Nock, Milind Naphade, Winston Hsu, John R. Smith, Belle Tseng, Yi Wu, Dongqing Zhang. IBM Research TRECVID-2003 Video Retrieval System. In TRECVID 2003 Workshop, Gaithersburg, MD, November 2003.
- Dongqing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. A Bayesian Framework for Fusing Multiple Word Knowledge Models in Videotext Recognition. In IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Madison, Wisconsin, June 2003.
- Dongqing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. Event Detection in Baseball Video Using Superimposed Caption Recognition. In ACM Multimedia, Jean Les Pins, France, December 2002.
- Dongqing Zhang, Rajendran Kumar Rajendran, Shih-Fu Chang. General and Domain-Specific Techniques for Detecting and Recognizing Superimposed Text in Video. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Rochester, New York, September 2002.
- Dongqing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. Learning Random Attributed Relational Graph for Part-based Object Detection. ADVENT Technical Report #212-2005-6 Columbia University, May 2005.
- Dong-Qing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. Stochastic Attributed Relational Graph Matching for Image Near-Duplicate Detection. Columbia University ADVENT Technical Report #206-2004-6 Columbia University, October 2004.
- Dongqing Zhang, Shih-Fu Chang. Accurate Overlay Text Extraction for Digital Video Analysis. ADVENT Technical Report #005 Columbia University, 2002.
- Dongqing Zhang. Statistical Part-Based Models: Theory and Applications in Image Similarity, Object Detection and Region Labeling. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).