Publications of Alejandro Jaimes
Load the BibTeX file
- Corinne Jorgensen, Alejandro Jaimes, Ana B. Benitez, Shih-Fu Chang. A Conceptual Framework and Research for Classifying Visual Descriptors. Journal of the American Society for Information Science (JASIS), Invited Paper on Special Issue on Image Access: Bridging Multiple Needs and Multiple Perspectives, Sep 2001, 52(11):938-947, September 2001.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Shih-Fu Chang. Learning Structured Visual Detectors From User Input at Multiple Levels. Invited Paper, International Journal of Image and Graphics (IJIG), Special Issue on Image and Video Databases, 1(3):415-44, August 2001.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Shih-Fu Chang. Concepts and Techniques for Indexing Visual Semantics. In Image Databases, Search and Retrieval of Digital Imagery, V. Castelli, L. Bergman (eds.), Chap. 17, pp. 497-556, Wiley, 2002.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Shih-Fu Chang, Alexander C. Loui. Duplicate Detection in Consumer Photography and News Video. In ACM Multimedia, Juan Les Pines, France, December 2002.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Tomio Echigo, Masayoshi Teraguchi, Fumiko Satoh. Learning Personalized Video Highlights from Detailed MPEG-7 Event Metadata. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Rochester, New York, September 2002.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Fred Mintzer. Improving Quality of Digital Images of Art in Museum Collections. In IS&T Image Processing, Image Quality, Image Capture Systems Conference (PICS), Montreal, Canada, April 2001.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Jeff Pelz, Tim Grabowski, Jason Babcock, Shih-Fu Chang. Using Human Observers' Eye Movements in Automatic Image Classifiers. In IS&T/SPIE Human Vision and Electronic Imaging, San Jose, CA, January 2001.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Ana B. Benitez, Corinne Jorgensen, Shih-Fu Chang. Experiments in Indexing Multimedia Data at Multiple Levels. In ASIS SIG Classification Research Workshop, Idea Mart: Classification for User Support and Learning, Chicago, IL, November 2000.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Shih-Fu Chang. Integrating Multiple Classifiers in Visual Object Detectors Learned from User Input. In Invited Paper, Session on Image and Video Databases, 4th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV 2000), Taipei, Taiwan, January 2000.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Shih-Fu Chang. Automatic Selection of Visual Features and Classifiers. In IS&T/SPIE Storage and Retrieval for Media Databases, San Jose, CA, January 2000.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Shih-Fu Chang. A Conceptual Framework for Indexing Visual Information at Multiple Levels. In IS&T/SPIE Internet Imaging, San Jose, CA, January 2000.
- Seungyup Paek, Carl L. Sable, Vasileios Hatzivassiloglou, Alejandro Jaimes, Barry H. Schiffman, Shih-Fu Chang, Kathleen R. McKeown. Integration of Visual and Text Based Approaches for the Content Labeling and Classification of Photographs. In ACM SIGIR'99 Workshop on Multimedia Indexing and Retrieval, Berkeley, CA, August 1999.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Shih-Fu Chang. Model-Based Classification of Visual Information for Content-Based Retrieval. In IS&T/SPIE Storage and Retrieval for Image and Video Databases VII, San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Fred Mintzer, A. Ravishankar Rao, Gerhard Thompson. Segmentation and Automatic Descreening of Scanned Documents. In IS&T/SPIE Color Imaging: Device-Independent Color, Color Hardcopy, and Graphic Arts IV, San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- A. Ravishankar Rao, Alejandro Jaimes. Digital Stereoscopic Imaging. In IS&T/SPIE Stereoscopic Displays and Applications X, San Jose, CA, January 1999.
- Alejandro Jaimes, Ana B. Benitez, Shih-Fu Chang, Alexander C. Loui. Discovering Recurrent Visual Semantics in Consumer Photographs. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Invited Paper on Special Session on Semantic Feature Extraction in Consumer Contents, Vancouver, Canada, September 0.
- Alejandro Jaimes. Conceptual Structures and Computational Methods for Indexing and Organization of Visual Information. PhD Thesis Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Columbia University, 2003.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
For problems or questions regarding this web site contact The
This document was translated automatically from
BibTEX by bib2html
(Copyright 2003 © Eric Marchand, INRIA, Vista Project).