Welcome! My name is Jeff Davis and I am the Career Placement Officer for the Masters of Electrical Engineering program. Below you will find valuable links from the Center for Career Education and external sites that will help you build skills for your future employability. Coupled with this, I will be working to partner with industry and the larger resources within the Columbia community to deliver events and workshops. Please contact me directly if you wish to schedule a meeting to discuss your career goals and objectives.
- Students must have a copy of their resume with them and have submitted a digital copy via email. Please include resume in the subject.
- Appointments will be for 20 minutes.
- Students must email Jeff to set up an appointment identifying their topic for discussion (see below for framework).
- If you are applying for a specific job, please send and have with you a copy of the posting.
- Resume/cover letters tips
- Job search advice
- Networking tips
- Interview preparation
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1:30-3:30pm. To schedule an appointment, please sign up on the weekly Doodle calendar sent to your LionMail account at the end of each week.
I can be reached at email@example.com or 212-854-9252.