450 CSB, Mail Code: 0401
Phone: +1 212-939-7061
Fax: +1 212-666-0140
- Director (joint with Dan Rubenstein) of the DNA Research Group
- Performance modeling, analysis and design of algorithms for communication networks
- Elected member, IFIP Working Group 7.3
- Member of the Columbia Networks Research Group
- Member of the COMET group
Professor Misra's research has been supported by an NSF Career award, a DoE Career award, an IBM faculty award, DARPA, NSF, NSA, and research grants from Cisco, Intel, and Microsoft.
Current Professional Activities
- Program committee IEEE Infocom (2007)
- Program committee (PC "light") ACM Sigcomm (2006)
- Program committee ACM/IFIP Sigmetrics/Performance (2006)
- Program committee IEEE Infocom (2006)
- Student workshop cochair IEEE Infocom (2006)
For a complete listing of publications and technical reports, visit http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~misra/publish.html.