Dear Prospective Employer,
The appended links contain resumes of current Electrical Engineering Masters students and recent graduates. We have divided our students into three groups, based upon their availability for employment.
- December 2013 graduates available for immediate Full Time hire.
- May – August 2014 graduates Summer 2014 for Full Time hire.
- December 2014 or after expected graduates available for consideration for Summer 2014 internships.
If you recruit using the MS of Electrical Engineering Graduate Student Resume Book, please abide by the following offer response deadlines:
- For full-time offers students have a minimum of two weeks from the date the offer is extended
- For summer internships, students have until March 7, 2014 to make a decision or two weeks from the date the offer is extended, whichever is later.
Please note that the time periods above start at the receipt of a written offer for employment to the student.
Finally, we would like to discuss other ways of engaging our students that best meet your hiring needs. We welcome you to come to meet our students, take part in our coursework, seminars or research. A fantastic opportunity to engage and assess if there is a mutually beneficial fit between the firm and the student is to invite him/her to take on a part-time internship during their studies. Internships during the academic year may be paid or unpaid (i.e. students earn academic credit only) and employment should not exceed 20 hours/week.
You can find an electronic copy of these resumes via PDF broken down by student concentration as well as expected graduation.
An alternative option is to download a zip folder that contains the segmented sections of the resume book for targeted searches.
For more information on any of the above, to request the resume book password, or to discuss any questions or specific recruiting needs please call (212) 851-0269 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!