EE Computing Lab Remote Access
From A Mac
- Download and install xquartz from the xquartz web site: http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/
- Launch xquartz by searching for X11 in spotlight (search bar in upper right hand corner of the screen)
- After launching X11, a screen will pop up labelled xterm
- Inside the xterm window type: “ssh -X firstname.lastname@example.org” where uni is your replaced by your uni
- Type in your password you received in your account email when prompted.
- Once you are logged in type 'virtuoso'
From a PC
- Download and install mobaxterm from here http://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download-home-edition.html
- Open mobaxterm and type “ssh email@example.com”.
- Type 'virtuoso'