Undergraduate Course Flowcharts
For complete undergraduate major program requirements, see the Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering checklists. The following flowcharts show the sequencing constraints for the major-specific courses in each program.
Graduate Course Flowcharts
These flowcharts show sequencing constraints for MOST EE graduate courses grouped ROUGHLY into five areas. You can click on each course for more details. See the online bulletin for a complete course list. Note that these flowcharts cannot be used to determine which courses satisfy the undergraduate EE depth requirement.
- Devices, Electromagnetics, & Photonics
- Circuits, Electronics, & Computer Engineering
- Signals, Systems, & Control
- Communications & Networking
- Systems Biology and Neuroengineering
Source: Graduate Students Orientation, August 2013